Day services can provide respite for carers but also the means to meeting people and enjoying new experiences. Sensitive and experienced staff are available to provide a day at the Centre which is tailor-made to meet individual needs. A comprehensive range of activities are available to provide mental and physical stimulation and aim to promote independence, wellbeing and fulfilment.
- Enabling and encouraging daily living skills
- Nutritional refreshments in a hospitable environment
- Diverse and comprehensive range of activities to reflect choice, interest and lifestyle.
- Access to health advice, information and support
- An opportunity to meet with others in relaxed and comfortable surroundings
- Attendance from 1-7 days dependent on assessed need
- Accessible transport to and from the Centre with escort assistance
- Skilled staff working with you to ensure your personal goals are met
Private Day Care is also available please enquire for information.